Saturday 18 September 2010

Lymylife

Drama
Review by Jon
Enjoyable - Rating out of 100 - 65

I would like to have taken the 45 minutes of extra time that Inception should never have had and the entire run time of the Expendables, (did I mention those films were crap?) and allocated both to extending Lymylife.

I thoroughly enjoyed this film and could have happily watched it for another 2 hours. It's difficult to say why I enjoyed it so much as there are no characters to strongly like, or dislike, nothing especially eventful happens, (for a film anyway) and it's not particularly profound. (unless i missed something).

It's just a subtle story about people living in suburbia making a mess of their lives and muddling through.

Great script brings out the best in a good cast. Effortlessly engaging.

Highly recommend - left me wanting more!

No comments:

Post a Comment